Job Opportunity : Recruiting Support Workers and Community Living Assistants
We support people with a variety of complex disabilities to live independently in our bright, spacious, purpose-built setting, with idyllic grounds and amazing facilities such as a hydrotherapy pool, rebound therapy an accessible gym. It is an exciting time to join and help us shape our big plans for our brand-new facilities, which are coming soon.
Whilst experience is desirable, full training is provided - we are looking for caring, reliable, and outgoing individuals to join our growing team. Various hours & shifts available - bank, part time & full time – we are happy to discuss all availability.
- A generous salary of £10.28 per hour (£20,903.97 FTE)
- Set 2, 3 & 6 week rolling rotas so you always know when you are working and can plan life outside of work.
- 32 days holidays per year, increasing to 37 with service.
- Free PVG checks throughout your employment.
- Fully funded SVQ – a qualification which is yours for life.
- Up to 8% company contribution pension scheme.
- Up to 3 x annual salary death in service.
- Perks at Work – shopping discount scheme.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- 24/7 employee assistance programme.
- Working for us means you would qualify for Blue Light & Concert for Carer discounts
We are working in partnership with DWP to offer the SWAP to those who qualify and wish to gain some experience. We offer training & a guaranteed interview at the end of the 6-week programme – interested candidates should speak to their work coach in the first instance.
Interested candidates should send their CV to Rachel Connor at the address below.
Rachel Connor,Vantage Point 24 St John's Road,
Recruitment Business Partner
Edinburgh, EH12 6NZ0787 087 7445Rachel.Connor@Capability.Scot